1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Superadmin is not superadmin?/Bank vault

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Toomy, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Toomy

Toomy New Member

So I was on my server and then i left while i was in game and when i came back superadmin and admin and owner every rank but not user or doantor when those rank hold tab click on a play they can only set access and spectete but when I type !menu i can do all of the command as a owner plz help.

I was also thinking somone had a code to a bank vault from gmodstore.com
    https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/190/darkrp-vault
    if any have a code so players have to wait after they broke in it would be nice thx

2. Reverse

Reverse Member

If you need help with that addon from GModStore, then create a support ticket. It's the author's responsibility to help you.

Also, I don't understand your first problem. Can you explain it more clearly?

3. Toomy

Toomy New Member

I am superadmin/owner but this is what all admins see when hold tab and click on a person

Attached Files:

4. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Are you sure it's not because you're holding tab and doing it ?

5. Toomy

Toomy New Member

I cant noclip either

6. KingOmar

KingOmar New Member

You can either be a super admin or an owner. Make sure that you didn't just make superadmin owner and make sure to inherit from superadmin. Just listen to me and disable fadmin since it's a pain. You cannot control what certain staff can do and it's very impractical.

Just simply disable fadmin and download a new simple scoreboard and save your time. No one uses fadmin anyway. Everyone uses ulx commands. fadmin is just outdated.

7. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Yes, while it is true that more users do in fact use ULX over FAdmin, but that does not mean FAdmin is outdated. FAdmin is actually A very useful mod.

8. davidk911

davidk911 Member

Fadmin can be usedful for usergroups over multiple servers since it supports mysql that ULX have neglected for yonks. But nether the less i dont understand what your issue is its sounds like uve installed ulx and then renamed the superadmin or uve just made an owner rank that doesnt inherit anything or have any permissions, personally id recommend u delete the owner rank and just use superadmin as superadmin is root anyways and an owner rank is just a vanity project really. Congradulations you pay a dedicated/vps/gameserver bill