1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

The Path to Power - Brand New Dark RP Strategy Guide by Maserati Rick

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by Maserati Rick, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Maserati Rick

Maserati Rick New Member

I am back with a brand new ebook on Dark RP. Unlike my last book where i outlined the various scams that take place on gmod, this book teaches you how to create and maintain an organized gang of players on Dark RP to dominate servers. Unlike most gaming guides which only outline instructions on how to play the game, this book teaches psychology of the Gmod player and how to use knowledge of human psychology to your advantage, how to use debt to your advantage ethically, as well as how to create several buisnesses that run themselves and boost your cashflow within the server. Not only is this the one of the first books to teach Gmod strategy with tactics like this, it is the first book on Garry's Mod focused exclusively on Dark RP to ever be published on amazon.

Out today, snatch one up for 5$ today and boost your gameplay strategy today

you can pick it up right here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077MYTWGF

2. twitchyb1t

twitchyb1t Member

this is not a place for advertising

also I hope Falco is getting a commision

3. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

[​IMG]

This is not a place to advertise your products.

He actually doesn't have to give Falco a commission. Nowhere does it state that users cannot sell DarkRP related products. DarkRP alone isn't patented. So technically, anyone can sell DarkRP products such as shirts, hats, or even, in this case, an e-book. If you read the license, which by the way, is not too bad of an idea, it states that 'Falco has granted full rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the software'.

https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  4. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

It's a book about DarkRP. This is a forum about DarkRP. This thread is fine here.

5. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Ah, was not aware you'd allow the sale of DarkRP products here.