1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

The SureCast Network, yet another DarkRP server

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by Pork, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Pork

Pork New Member

IP: 221.121.158.209:27095
    Server Name: The SureCast Network | Need Staff
    Region: Australia/New Zealand

Hey guys! My server is finally open to the public after ages of developing it myself, theres been a few hiccups here and there but now it should be all finally sorted out! Im proud to announce The SureCast Network! Currently our playerbase is very low as its hard to get peoples first foot in the door to experience my server, however im hoping to change that.

As the owner I will have all staff applications and promotions run through me to assure there is no "letting my friend become staff" sort of thing and assuring certain staff are capable of handling a promotion. My template for staff applications is somewhat strict to find experienced players whom I can trust to do their job without hassle.

I have tried to make every job enjoyable and not fill the server with pointless jobs such as "Illuminati" "Civilian Consultant" that sort of stuff. However this means I don't have 50+ jobs or anything like that, however every day I am looking for ways to add new and exciting jobs that people will actually use and enjoy.

Im currently using a fair amount of scripts/addons to make the server a little more interesting than your default Darkrp server which there are quite a lot of in my region, I wanted to bring something different to the table and try and encourage players to suggest their ideas for new content so that I can improve my server knowing that that is what the community wants, I was planning on doing weekly updates and holding polls for each of those updates to see exactly what the playerbase feels that I should add/edit or fix. I am also using custom (non default) playermodels for every job to spice things up a little.

We are currently looking for people to fill in staff positions, so if you think you are a decent candidate then hop on the server, get some play time and apply!

Preview of some of the scripts we are using:
    - Ultimate Weed Harvesting
    - Anti Prop Griefing (APG)
    - Blurview HUD
    - Cake Anti-Cheat
    - Enhanced Meth Lab
    - Lithium Printers
    - Mayor Voting/Election System
    - Parallax F4 Menu
    - Referral Reward System
    - Advanced RT Cameras (Multi-View Cameras)
    - Permanent Weapons / Entities

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016