1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

This is a unique issue I need halp

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Pierrezzz7, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Pierrezzz7

Pierrezzz7 New Member

So i'm working on the server normally then out of the blue after one restart I can't spawn entities it says I need admin privileges to spawn sents I went threw uninstalling/installing ULX darkrp all my addons and turned out to be my darkrp modification
    Now I downloaded the default one instead of mince restarted server and i can spawn entities now
    The issue: If I change anything on dakrpmodification It won't let me spawn entities No matter what it says in settings.lua I have no clue wtf is it doing it or how but now i can put jobs/shipments/my disabled_defaults and stuff but I can't spawn entites anymore I did some testing placed back the default one and changed 1 setting in disabled default restarted server and I can't spawn entities
    So in a nuttshell if I touch darkrpmodification anything in it it will say I need admin privileges to spawn SENTS but i can spawn cars/weaps normally Really weird issue that was not happening before and there is no errors in any shape or forme

My disabled_default and settings uploaded

Attached Files:

2. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

look at settings.lua the line that involves admin spawning,

I can't give you specific line cause I can't open file,.