1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Toxstyx CityRP(Customly Made) and a Community Introduction.

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by WoLF 2, Dec 19, 2016.

1. WoLF 2

WoLF 2 New Member

[​IMG]
    Hello, James here people might know me as WoLF anway.
    Today I'm here to introduce a Community named Toxstyx, but I will be mainly focusing on one of the server CityRP.

Reasons why you should join: Well I myself was tired with all the regular DarkRP server that are just run on Scriptfodder Addons, the owner spents a lot of time making most of his addons which can take up to days. I feel that the server should be populated a lot more, we have the addons, we have the staff, we have the servers, but we currently lack on Playerbase, Servers like Defconations filled with immature staff and such have a huge playerbase that really questions the GMOD playerbase, my main goal since the day I joined the community was to populate it and its in the works. If you are tired of horrible made DarkRP servers and are looking for a new feel completely You should join our Community, and play our server. Here is a quick trailer of our CityRP Server.

Pretty Lovely Right? Not's not all find much more when you play the game itself!
    IP to join CityRP: 216.52.143.250. Copy Paste "connect 216.52.143.250" without quotations to join the server from Console. We have rules in place to the people who ruin RP experience so don't worry about rule breakers!

How you can get involved?
    Play our servers! CityRP = IP to join CityRP: 216.52.143.250. Copy Paste "connect 216.52.143.250" without quotations to join the server from Console.

Join our forums! = http://www.toxstyx.com/forum

CityRP is not all we have many more servers that we are waiting for you to try out! ;)
    http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/216.52.143.250:27018/

Hope to see you on the Servers!
    WILL BE ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE HERE OR ON THE FORUMS!
    [​IMG]

2. NV Sam Pepper

NV Sam Pepper Member

It looks promising and all that, but please dont pride yourself on being "customly made" you've changed the derma for a few addons and but what is actually custom looks promising.

Just spam the fuck out of all your friends until you get a decent steam group together lmao. Get a friend to invite a friend and get that friend to add their friends and so on and so on.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 19, 2016 ---
    Also Enjin forums? :eek:o_O. Hit me up. I'll make you something miles better for 10 dollars lol.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/smithy-/

fundamentalgaming.org

3. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan New Member

I'm the owner of the community. Sorry for the confusion but I have never really labeled the server as custom, We have some custom content but definitely the entire server isn't custom.

WoLF 2 likes this.
  4. WoLF 2

WoLF 2 New Member

Its obviously not 100% customly made, buts it takes longer than you would expect to just edit derma looks. About forums, I myself am Website Dev didn't like Enjin too, already was talking to the owner of changing to something much better. Will possibly change to XenForo in the near future.

NV Sam Pepper likes this.
  5. NV Sam Pepper

NV Sam Pepper Member

Yeah well it still looks great mate, just make sure that you don't make yourself come across as having a fully custom gamemode lmao, Rustic7 did that but not many people know that his gamemode is actually based off darkrp lol
    Let me assist you lad.

6. WoLF 2

WoLF 2 New Member

The decision is not up to me its the Owners Decision from what he told me maybe in the near future but don't know at this given time, maybe later m8
    Since I forgot to mention. Server is currently hosting a Christmas Event, including the map with real snow and Presents found next to Christmas Trees spread out around the map, this is a good time to play. Happy Holidays C:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  7. NV Sam Pepper

NV Sam Pepper Member

Your community does look pretty cool though, I see that you're using the closet system, I'm bringing out a proper clothes shop addon on scriptfodder on Friday so you should check that out if/when it gets accepted :3