1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Voting on buttons

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by paukart, Jun 16, 2017.

1. paukart

paukart New Member

How I can make voting for job on button?

F1 - yes
    F2 - no
    As here:
    [​IMG]

2. davidk911

davidk911 Member

That is a custom made HUD, you will have to either find a free one you like, purchase one, pay someone to code one for you, make one yourself.

Now if you meant how do you make a job votable then there is a variable u can add to jobs in jobs.lua that is vote = true/false

example:

TEAM_PIRATE = DarkRP.createJob("Pirate", { -- That's TEAM_PIRATE (Used for like AddCustomDoorgroup or Add to only that group to a door. Also, never use the same TEAM_)
    color = Color(80, 5, 255, 0), -- Chat / Scoreboard Color
    model = "models/player/swat.mdl", -- Model; to add multiple use {"models/../model1.mdl","models/../model2.mld}, NOTE the extra comma after the bracket.
    description = [[Description.]], --Description for Job.
    weapons = {"med_kit"}, -- Weapons for a job. Seperate them with a "," eg: "med_kid", "armor_kit" always finish the last one without a ","
    command = "pirate", --Chat command for job. Don't use the same as another teams.
    max = 5, -- Maximum amount of players for this job.
    salary = 200, -- The salary they get paid.
    admin = 0, -- Requires Admin? 1 for yes, 0 for no.
    vote = true, -- Do they need to vote? true for yes, false for no. <<<<< HERE!!! <<<<
    hasLicense = true, -- Do they have a license for weapons?
    })

3. paukart

paukart New Member

Omg, I know that this is a custom HUD or addon. I need his name!

4. davidk911

davidk911 Member

ive not seen one for free that looks like that it could be custom made by the server that has it. maybe someone else has seen it i havnt but so far its looking like your gonna have to make it yourself or get someone else to make it u