1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Want to know the name of this script!

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by Arkona, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Arkona

Arkona New Member

Hi there. I'm sure some of you guys might be players on SantosRP. I'm really curious as to what script they are using which allows them to drag stuff? It's really cool and I just wanted to know if it's on scriptfodder or if it's homemade. Thanks

2. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

All addons/scripts on SantosRP are all fully custom made. You can not download any of them as they are for SantosRP and for SantosRP only. Maybe there is 'leaks' out there. But I would highly recommend that you wouldn't leak.

3. Arkona

Arkona New Member

Mate it really isn't. The script is a part of the DayZ gamemode.

4. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

Then why the fuck did you ask then.

5. Arkona

Arkona New Member

found out after

6. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

Research before you ask shit

7. I find that it is unnecessary for you to react so aggressively because he asked when he didn't know and while carrying on his research he found it. It didn't hurt you to reply, probably took you all of 30 seconds if that.

8. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

People get so easily offended online jeez. Deal with it ffs, it happens on the internet everyday.

9. Yeah it happens all the time except i doesn't make it acceptablez. Blaitantly unnecessary to blow up because he found out from a source other than this thread. Idk its just stupid and makes the even worse than it is.

10. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

[​IMG]