1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Want to know the name of this script!

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by Arkona, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkona

Arkona New Member

Hi there. I'm sure some of you guys might be players on SantosRP. I'm really curious as to what script they are using which allows them to drag stuff? It's really cool and I just wanted to know if it's on scriptfodder or if it's homemade. Thanks

2. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

All addons/scripts on SantosRP are all fully custom made. You can not download any of them as they are for SantosRP and for SantosRP only. Maybe there is 'leaks' out there. But I would highly recommend that you wouldn't leak.

3. Arkona

Arkona New Member

Mate it really isn't. The script is a part of the DayZ gamemode.

4. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

Then why the fuck did you ask then.

5. Arkona

Arkona New Member

found out after

6. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

Research before you ask shit

7. I find that it is unnecessary for you to react so aggressively because he asked when he didn't know and while carrying on his research he found it. It didn't hurt you to reply, probably took you all of 30 seconds if that.

8. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

People get so easily offended online jeez. Deal with it ffs, it happens on the internet everyday.

9. Yeah it happens all the time except i doesn't make it acceptablez. Blaitantly unnecessary to blow up because he found out from a source other than this thread. Idk its just stupid and makes the even worse than it is.

10. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

[​IMG]

11. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

Quit this toxic behaviour.

12. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

Sorry sir

13. Quite sad that you say sorry to him and not the other guys that you insulted just because hes the creator of darkrp. im sure if he was a normal person you would insult him too.

tdlr: apologise to the other guys :/

MaccyD likes this.
  14. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

To be honest, this is the internet. It is understandable to enforce certain rules against such toxicity, but at the end of the day, if they can't take what it said virtually they shouldn't be on the internet. It is going to happen no matter where you are.

Back on topic;
    You cannot obtain a copy of SantosRP 'legally'. Only few know what really happened, but from what is going around is that it has been being sold by a retired project manager who had access to the files. With that being said, if you want something done that is relatively related to what you're needing, I would strongly suggest paying for it to get done as no one will do such a thing for free here. Granted, it is a possibility, but highly unlikely.

http://scriptfodder.com

[EG] Phoenix likes this.
  15. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

I was being sarcastic you bitch ass.

16. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Hey phoenix how about instead of being a toxic little shit, you just stop replying if you have nothing else that's good or relevant to the thread.

You already were warned by @(FPtje) Atheos I suggest you go through with the warning and quit being a toxic person.

17. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

I don't like my warnings being used to tell people to fuck off.

This thread is useless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.