1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

When I quit, money prints say the owner is Unknown?! Any fix?

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by DownloadinStill, Sep 6, 2017.

1. DownloadinStill

DownloadinStill New Member

So, me and a few of my friends play DarkRP. I host the DarkRP because I have a decent internet connection, but I'm not very good with GMod servers. I of course, know how to setup servers and for other games I can make a server very quickly and know everything about it.

I have 2 questions about saving on DarkRP:
    • Does everything get deleted when the server is closed and how do I prevent this and/or turn on auto-save?
    • How do I stop the server from deleting all of someones stuff when they quit the server, because we're playing with only around 3-6 people at a time and we're normally all in a skype call and stuff we don't need to worry about all of the houses getting filled up and stuff.
    Thanks, - DownloadinStill
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 7, 2017 ---
    Ok, I've got it so save stuff like places entities like money printers and stuff like bookshelves, etc. It doesn't save the owner of doors, money printers/tip jars and jobs. Here is a picture of what happens when I disconnect and rejoin:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017