1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

World Prop Issues

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Ryanlo22, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Ryanlo22

Ryanlo22 New Member

I am trying to figure out why when people spawn props, the props are named "blocked" and it doesn't show who spawned them. Is there a way to have it show the prop/entities owner?

2. Scottie

Scottie ~ Ent:King Dev ~ Contributor

Look into the FPP options. You probably disallowed people and admins to use props for physgun and such.

3. Ryanlo22

Ryanlo22 New Member

Oh I found it, but is there a way to make it where when you purchase an item from the f4 menu it spawns as your entity instead of a world prop?

4. Scottie

I think so. If you code lua. Take to mind that people from that point forth can use duplicator etc on the item.

5. Ryanlo22

Ryanlo22 New Member

I used a ulx module that blacklisted the duplicator tool, people were lagging my server with loading shit from the dupes tab.... But with it restricted would that be ok? And is a huge script or a simple one to do?

6. Scottie

One of the DarkRP staff probably have a magical solution for it. Maybe try resetting your ULX/FPP settings?

7. Ryanlo22

Ryanlo22 New Member

tried that already, I don't know if it is built in for the entities to be a world prop from the f4 menu. Or if it just something where I need to specify that the specific entities are own-able when purchased.