1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release 3D Door Display

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by LordiAnders, Jun 3, 2014.

1. LordiAnders

LordiAnders Active Member

[​IMG]

DarkRP 2.5.0+ only!

What can i say? This is just a simple module which makes the normal Door info HUD be integrated into most doors (What i mean is that, if the door you are looking at ISNT a prop_door_rotating, it will show the normal HUD)
    Seriously. Thats all theres to it!

Now... Please keep your torches and pitchforks down. I know something like this has previously been made on coderhire, and if you think this is stolen. You're wrong.

Fresh baked download right here: Download

Place it inside your "darkrpmodification" addon
    Dont have the addon? Get it here

Like always, id appreciate feedback and or bug reports if any​

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    SlenderDaddy and Nardox like this.
  2. [GG]Tense!

[GG]Tense! Member

Notably, the one on coder-hire has a back-ground.

The one off coder hire shows on everything, Even the toilets in downtown_v4c_v2, I'm not even kidding.

3. PedroBarbosa

PedroBarbosa New Member

Looks cool! Thanks!
    There's some doors in the Evocity v4 or v33x that dosent show! Not a big problem, but still...
    Thank you for this nice plugin

4. Nameful

Nameful Member

That's why you shouldn't use evocity..

5. LordiAnders

Actually, i like evocity...
    But either way. I never did answer you did i?

Like it says in the description, this will only work if the door you're looking at is a prop_door_rotating entity

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  6. DemFrostyFlakes

DemFrostyFlakes New Member

So I need some help, I installed it and now on my doors nothing will show up

7. IMP l Figures

IMP l Figures New Member

Great job :)

8. Starvox

Starvox Member

Hi Lordi i have a suggestion. Why not add func_door function?
    if door:GetClass() and door:GetClass() != "func_door" then return end
    I do not understand how to add 2 (Prop_door_rotating and func_door) in your script.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  9. LordiAnders

The reason they only show up on prop_door_rotating is because with my "coding knowledge", i dont have the slightest idea of how to make the display appear on all doors, such as doors created by mapped blocks (garage doors, and whatnot)
    If you add func_door without appropriate code, you would experience the text appearing away from doors, inside of them, and generally really screwed up

10. Starvox

Starvox Member

Yes. :/
    even trying to make a text centered?

11. [FR] SRXcraft

[FR] SRXcraft New Member

Need help, I'm on the map rp_sectorc_beta and its dosent work, What the problem ?

12. Sgt Cheesepuffs

Sgt Cheesepuffs New Member

Is it possible to raise the words a little bit?