1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

After changing gamemode to StarwarsRP all custom jobs are gone.

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Tater Torte, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Tater Torte

Tater Torte New Member

Hello, I am making a starwarsrp server and we created all the jobs for all the batallions. The server is listed under the DarkRP tab and when I change the commandline manager gamemode to starwars the server goes onto the list but then all the jobs disappear, We also recieve this lua error and we are totally confused on what went wrong. We changed the gamemode file name and the txt file information aswell as the GM.Name to starwars but all the jobs no longer appear when we do.

LUA ERROR

[ERROR] A runtime error has occurred in "addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua" on line 600. The best help I can give you is this: A table is being indexed by something that does not exist (table index is nil). Hints: - The thing between square brackets does not exist (is nil). The responsibility for the error above lies with (the authors of) one (or more) of these files: 1. addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua on line 600 2. gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/libraries/fn.lua on line 84 3. gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/libraries/fn.lua on line 84 4. gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 138 5. gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 149 6. gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/init.lua on line 111 ------- End of Simplerr error -------