1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Beta Age system (simple Age number on your screen !)

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by CozFX, Mar 22, 2020.

1. CozFX

CozFX New Member

So this is a very very very simple addon I made, basically it just shows your age on your screen, with different configurations available (see screenshot below !).

The variable used for the age is not local, so you can use this to make other compatible addons with it!

I honestly did this pretty fast and it's not a very complex addon but it still does the job if you just want to have an Age system on your server.

Features :

Config's errors detections (in console)

Age saves when you disconnect !

Configurable (translation, aging rate...)

Simple adaptation for addons (see config)

Debug system ! (age_debug_on ; age_debug_off)

Reset ! (age_reset)

CONFIG FILE :
    config.png

IN GAME LOOK (Configurable!)(yes don't pay attention to my age being lower to my Minimum Age in the config file, it's due to live in-game changes while developping the addon lol) :

ingame.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    Zealot likes this.
  2. Zealot

Zealot New Member

*on literally any modern darkrp server with rapist job*
    FBI OPEN UP

CozFX likes this.
  3. Andorek

Andorek New Member

Would be cool if it changed the playermodel scale as they 'grow up.'

4. CozFX

CozFX New Member

When I'll get more advanced i'll make the best addon you never imagined :Kappa:

Actually it would be simple to do what you did, but I would need to make compatibility for every workshop playermodel (police, EMS, or even custom citizen) it would be quite annoying.
    But maybe one day i'll do a full character personnalization system ! With clothing, hairs form and color etc, and also the famous aging system haha. Who knows