1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

An Anti Prop Kill/Push/Surf ETC Addon.

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Primitiv3, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Primitiv3

Primitiv3 New Member

Hey, I'm looking for an addon that helps to protect against all types of prop griefing. I've tried a couple and they don't seem to be able to stop props falling mid-air and still killing people, regardless if they were thrown or just fell. I've seen on other servers props ghosting until being frozen with physgun and when dragged with physgun again they re-ghost.

Any suggestions would help incredibly.

Cheers,
    Noob Coder
    Primitiv3.

2. Paco

Paco Member

I use Falcos-Prop-protection so I would recommended that,also you can block props you don't want people to use.

3. I recommend you to use this one. Protects against most crash attempts and it has a lot of options or you can try coding one for yourself.
    Also check FPP options too and you will find a lot of useful info.

https://github.com/57-Wolve/APAnti

4. Primitiv3

Primitiv3 New Member

Alright, I'll give them a shot. Thankyou both.

5. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Don't use APAnti, it's a shit addon, wait, is that APAnti the same one as from the workshop ?
    I know FPtje hates a certain anti prop kill ( I think he hates all of them ) I think it was made by LuaTenshi not sure though.