1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Arrest baton not arresting, despite multiple jail positions? [FIXED]

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by VladiMatt || TBoB, Jul 25, 2014.

1. VladiMatt || TBoB

VladiMatt || TBoB New Member

Hey, so I'm running a *mostly* Vanilla DarkRP server and the Arrest Baton isn't arresting people, as if the primary attack doesn't do anything but play the attack animation. I've manually reset the jail position(s) multiple times but it doesn't change anything.

Unfortunately it doesn't cause any console errors or I'd probably be able to fix it myself. Has anyone else had this issue and found a fix?

EDIT: Okay I'm an idiot. I used SVN instead of Git and used the wrong folder. Nevermind, delete this thread <3

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  2. Alprly

Alprly New Member

how you fix please help me :(

3. Sam the unoofer

Sam the unoofer New Member

It could be to do with a clash with a server addon you have on your server, have you tried uninstalling all the addons you have on the server (including from the workshop.lua file) and seeing which may be causing the problem.

Also make sure that you are using the correct command

4. se7ensins

se7ensins Member

My guy this is from 2014 what are you doing?

5. Sam the unoofer

Sam the unoofer New Member

lol