1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release Bank Robbery System

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by n00bmobile, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Did you install it correctly?

2. lRoberth

lRoberth New Member

Yeah, i extracted the folder on the addons folder on my server ftp, this Addon only work me if i add it to the colection of my server, but i cant modify it

3. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Redownload and change the addon's folder name to lowercase, remove all - too. Usually hosts use Linux, which requires a special name.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  4. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

FOR EVERYONE WHO WERE SAYING THAT THE ROTATING TEXT LOOKED SHIT: I have changed the font to something a lot more fabulous, with outlines and shit! I also added a few more things... BTW, the Banker requirement is back... YAY!

5. Pab14567

Hurray you're working on this again

6. Albertitoeo

Albertitoeo New Member

[ERROR] addons/bank-robbery-system-master/lua/entities/bank_vault/cl_init.lua:45: attempt to index global 'BankConfig' (a nil value)
    1. unknown - addons/bank-robbery-system-master/lua/entities/bank_vault/cl_init.lua:45

I think I fucked up something.
    My code:

Code (Text):
    BankConfig = {}

-- [[ EDIT PAST HERE ]] --

BankConfig.robberyT = 300 //The amount of time needed to finish a bank robbery.
    BankConfig.cooldownT = 600 //The amount of time that you need to wait before you can rob the bank again after a failed/sucessfull robbery.
    BankConfig.reward = 50000 //The amount of money available to rob from the bank.
    BankConfig.maxD = 500 //The maximum distance that you can go from the bank during a robbery.
    BankConfig.minC = 3 //Minimum number of teams considered cops by the bank needed to start a robbery. (0 to disable)
    BankConfig.minP = 7 //Minimum of players needed to start a robbery. (0 to disable)
    BankConfig.minB = 0 //Minimum number of teams considered bankers by the bank needed to start a robbery. (0 to disable)
    BankConfig.loop = true //Define if the siren when robbing the bank should loop.

BankConfig.teamR = { //The teams considered cops/robbers by the bank.
    ["Cops"] = {"Civil Protection", "Civil Protection Chief"},
    ["Robbers"] = {"North Gangster", "North Mob boss", "South Gangster", "South Mob boss", "Thief", "Mobster", "Mobster Boss"},
    ["Bankers"] = {""Bank Manager""}
    }

7. Segeco

Segeco New Member

Are the job names the same? And you put ""bank manager"" instead of "Bank Manager"

8. Albertitoeo

Albertitoeo New Member

Well yeah, I finally fixed.
    I had double commas for bank manager.

9. Segeco

Segeco New Member

Your welcome...

10. Pastakattila

Pastakattila New Member

BankRS_Save doesn't seem to work :/ what am I doing wrong?

1. Spawned the entity as a superadmin
    2. Entered BankRS_Save
    3. The entity disappears
    4. I reloaded the map but the vault wasn't there

11. Pab14567

Did you enter the pos for it ?

12. Pastakattila

Pastakattila New Member

I need to input the pos manually? Ended up spawning it with autorun, was easier lol

13. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

I have started a private chat with you, autorun?
    LoL

14. WilliamFarmery10

WilliamFarmery10 New Member

Hi n00b, I am having a few issues with setting up your addon; I tried adding you a while back however you havent accepted. My name is [P:O] [FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10.

Cheers, William.

15. FletcherTime

FletcherTime Member

This is awesome! Thanks.

16. [TS] mrbell11

[TS] mrbell11 Member

I am unable to pick up the bank vault prop and I do not know how to fix it do you know how I can?

17. How do you spawn in the vault?

18. Takeuchi

Takeuchi New Member

It is in your entities tab.
    After seeing and spawning it in, you should get
    the Perma-Prop tool so it stays where you want it to stay
    forever.

19. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

No, use BankRSSave.

20. Null

Null New Member