1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Camera man, DJ and Radio Host job

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by [Zombro] NoahTheWhiteHead, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Hi.

Ive seen Alot of servers having these two jo so i Want Them to. But I have problems. I don't know how to start. I want the camera man to record people live and people can buy a TV and watch it, but we're do I get the camera from? A DJ should have a DJ radio were you can take links from YouTube and put them in and the video sound will play, I want the radio host to do the same thing as a DJ but other players can buy a radio (like the TV) and hear music that's playing from the radio host, I also want when there's no camera man recording the radio host video from YouTube comes on the TV when the camera man isn't recording. Someone has any addon, code or anything else there can help?!?!??

2. [GG]Tense!

[GG]Tense! Member

I have no idea where you'll find the camera job without buying it, Unless you can somehow combine the RT_Cam stool with a SWEP.

or do what a lot of people don't tend do with a gamemode called Dark"RP" and... roleplay it.

For youtube radio? I'm sure there are a few around, try garrysmod.org for an out-dated one and fix it up if it doesn't work. That or use the out-dated Microphone mod and modify it for youtube links or something.

3. [DG] Dr. CookieCaster

[DG] Dr. CookieCaster Member Server Owner