1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

can someone help me make a darkRP server

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by Jeff 2, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Jeff 2

Jeff 2 New Member

I tryed creating my own server but it was long and confusing. I am willing to give whoever helps co-owner/super admin

2. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

3. The Illusive Man

The Illusive Man New Member

It seems a little weird to ask randomly around on the darkrp forums, to be honest, seeing as you do not know the people. Regardless, why not try and learn how to develop yourself? It doesn't take that long if you have the patience to do it.

Best of luck to you.

4. RadTJ123

RadTJ123 New Member

I know you're probably looking for a free alternative, but my host, Hexane Networks, has a really good 32 slot special deal, £9.60 a month

5. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Some people will help you, but it's best advised to learn things yourself.

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't you the owner of Mandalorian RP? If so, you're using nothing but scriptfodder content/workshop. How are you going to tell him he should learn when you don't even bother to learn yourself?

6. LionDaJavaDev

LionDaJavaDev New Member

I think he means to learn how to make a server, not an addon, correct me if I am wrong.