1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Can't add door group owner.

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Bram, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Bram

Bram Member

Hi,

I can't add certain groups to a door, such as a mayor and policemen-only door.

Code (Text):

--[[---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Door groups
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The server owner can set certain doors as owned by a group of people, identified by their jobs.

HOW TO MAKE A DOOR GROUP:
    AddDoorGroup("NAME OF THE GROUP HERE, you will see this when looking at a door", Team1, Team2, team3, team4, etc.)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------]]

-- Example: AddDoorGroup("Cops and Mayor only", TEAM_CHIEF, TEAM_POLICE, TEAM_MAYOR)
    -- Example: AddDoorGroup("Gundealer only", TEAM_GUN)
    AddDoorGroup("Policemen and mayor", TEAM_POLICE, TEAM_MAYOR, TEAM_SERGEANT, TEAM_COMMANDER)
    I am superadmin, as far as I know, because I can noclip, etc., and I added myself to superadmin in the user.txt. When I F2/reload with keys on the door it simply says I bought it, and then when I click it says add owner, sell door, remove owner. If I click add owner it says "no players online" or something similar to that.

Who knows how to fix this?

2. Bram

Bram Member

Someone, please? I cant properly run my server without this.

3. Bram

Bram Member

Pretyy please? It still doesn't work. I'm at the end of my knowledge (idk if thats an idiom in England but whatevs)

4. Matryan

Matryan Well-Known Member

Are you set to the SuperAdmin rank on FAdmin?

5. Bram

Bram Member

Yes.

I installed a new admin plugin (Evolve) and a new map, and it does work now. So it was either the map or the addon.

6. ☆Barb

☆Barb New Member

Did you fix this?

DOES ANYONE KNOW A FIX PLEASE

7. Alprly

Alprly New Member

i have same problem too please help