1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Class Items Not Being Removed When They Switch Jobs

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Ryanlo22, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryanlo22

Ryanlo22 New Member

I have a couple of jobs that can spawn specific items (to make money) and I have found that when people switch jobs their entities stay, so they can just switch between jobs and abuse that error. I have the

GM.Config.removeclassitems to true but it still doesn't remove their items when they switch jobs. Is there something else that I need to enable? Or put in the AddEntity files?

Also how can I view all the players money so I can manually reset it, instead of waiting until everyone is on and doing rp_setmoney to each person is there a file I can just look through and find their money amount??

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  2. Ryanlo22

Ryanlo22 New Member

Resolved sorry. I had an addon conflicting with the restrictitems thing. I also found out how to view everyones money.

3. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.