1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

ClockworkRP |GORE MOD|FREE VIP Trial|Bitminers|Hiring|ATM|CW:2|Bank|Armoury|Farming|More to come!

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by Jango Fett, Jul 12, 2018.

?

Should I do a VIP Giveaway at launch? First 10 people!?

Poll closed Jul 26, 2018.
  1. Hell Yea!

100.0%
  2. Probably Not...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jango Fett

Jango Fett New Member

MAIN INFO
    Connection Info; connect 173.234.27.83:27035 (Open Console and type-)
    Discord Link; https://discord.gg/XemM6cR (unlimited uses, invite your friends!)
    Server type; Fun, DarkRP. (Not too serious, but please be respectful and have fun!)

Information; This is my very first server, and I wanted to take a traditional route with it, basically a hybrid of todays DarkRP and Yesterdays DarkRP! These days there are too many rules and admin just thrive off any situation that can result in you being dragged to the top of a roof and punished! On ClockworkRP we believe everyone deserves to have fun so we have added many different ways in controlling the server and ridding Minges, such as harsher RP Style jail time and a possibility to lower jail time by making Licence plates, if all else fails, our staff will calmly and professionally warn you using awarn (great addon btw) and regulary clean awarn so players can have an enjoyable experience! If it be farming crops legaly, or running drugs for money, whatever your play style, we have it covered! Join our discord if you want to be apart of our early play team or just join the server to check it out!

SCREENSHOTS
    BANK;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Police Spawn and Police Department;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some Cool Locations;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Safezone and MORE;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATES

-added "Spawn Safezone"
    -added "Uweed Addon"
    -balanced "Farming mod"
    -configured "Starting money"
    -added "Gore Mod"
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 12, 2018 ---
    Getting extremely close to Grand Opening! if you join from here make sure you leave a comment and I'll give you a free $15,000!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018