1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Complicated Mess For Jobs.

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Twitch.tv/RR_Woods, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Twitch.tv/RR_Woods

Twitch.tv/RR_Woods New Member

Hello, I decided to start running a darkrp server and ran into some issues. I made my first custom job, now it refuses to appear and i am unsure as to why this is. Worked fine without a category when i was testing but I figured maybe if I add one it will appear again (that was a nope). Here is my code. I did play with it a ton and looked at other examples I do not believe I did anything wrong, but if i did I am still leading myself to believe it is another cause.

https://pastebin.com/CQaEcnZx

Like I said Worked perfect for about 2 hours now it does not even appear.

Edit: He is also labeled as hitman so this was also attached to the class in the appropriate spot;
    DarkRP.addHitmanTeam(TEAM_HITMAN)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 10, 2018 ---
    Solved. Conflicting Lua Error that was not notified to me by any means form Ultimate printers that i purchased will do some reworks.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018