1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

constrained

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Pizzadox, Jan 14, 2020 at 3:35 AM.

Tags:
  1. Pizzadox

Pizzadox New Member

Hello, I ran into a problem when i added cars to my server.
    All the cars are constrained and i dont have any other constrained stuff that i dont want people to move
    With the abillity to do noting but to edit the fpp module i removed the function that controls the constrained cantouch and i successfully "removed" the restriction for superadmin only for somereason.
    And at first its was fine, the owner of the car was the owner of the entity and after some restarts of the server something broke down, after looking in the code if im not mistaken the constrained adds entities like live? not preset blacklist.
    So im asking you for help to remove the constrained thing right.
    (btw its would be awesome if you create constrained blacklist, i believe all cars are having the same issue on darkrp)