1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Custom Models are Stuck in the T Position

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Lord Queequeg, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Lord Queequeg

Lord Queequeg New Member

I created a custom job using custom models and for some reason, the playermodels are stuck in the infamous T-pose. I am using all the correct directories but i keeps on happening. The custom models I am using are from the Metropolice Pack v5.

2. viper542

viper542 Active Member

You probably copy and pasted the npc model instead of the playermodel.

3. Lord Queequeg

Lord Queequeg New Member

The exact directory is "models/dpfilms/metropolice/elite_police.mdl", what could I have done wrong?

4. Lord Queequeg

Lord Queequeg New Member

And there is no such thing as an NPC model

5. shameful

shameful Member

There are NPC (regular) models.
    There are playermodels.
    They are different things.

When using the MetroPolice addon. There is a playermodels directory.
    [​IMG]
    By entering the playermodels directory, you can find. Well. playermodels.
    [​IMG]

Now that you know the directory, you can throw this into your jobs.lua in your darkrpmodifaction addon, under the job you want to have the model.
    Code (Text):

model = {
                "models/DPFilms/Metropolice/Playermodels/pm_elite_police.mdl"
                },

Stop being so pretentious.

6. System

System Active Member

Should've ignored the code string so he could learn it the hard way like some people prefeer to do for some odd reason.

7. shameful

shameful Member

True.
    Sometimes the only way people learn is by doing it themselves, which is what I often have to do.
    As in, doing it myself to properly embed it into my memory for future reference, but people are lazy asses and want work done for free.

8. System

System Active Member

Thats the main reason do not give them the full code. just the guidelines
    If you see an attempt but not something successfull they've still attempted to learn.

9. shameful

shameful Member

It's like cheating in class.

Getting the answers won't get you jack shit other than the answers, you'll be fucked if you try and do anything else.
    Learn how it works, or show that you at least understand the basics and want to learn, then you'll get help.
    If we never handed out answers, and only help, we'd only piss people off.