1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Custom Player Models for DarkRP

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by jaxx2009, Nov 30, 2013.

1. jaxx2009

jaxx2009 New Member

I'm trying to use a custom player model but I don't know where to install it at or how to place it in the game. Also what is the path for "model = "models/player/kleiner.mdl"" I can't find these files anywhere in my server.

2. LOL i had the same problem but after a year I found the answer, no sense in you searching just like i did. ;)
    You don't need any special programs, all you need to do is host a singleplayer test of your dark rp, go into your addons (for placing down the ragdolls) Then find the ragdoll in the addon that says its a playermodel version, place it, and then open developers console itll say something like jaxx2009 spawned "models/cupcake.mdl" or something, so in this case take the "models/cupcake.mdl" and throw it into the little playermodel slot instead of "models/player/kleiner.mdl" This worked for me and I hope it works for you. GL :D

konamikode likes this.
  3. ►PDX◄ Mrfrith

►PDX◄ Mrfrith New Member

You.
    You have saved my life. You do not know how much I've been raging theses past couple of days.

I love you.
    omfg

+Respect for you.

konamikode likes this.
  4. glad i could help, :D

konamikode likes this.
  5. nzkfc

nzkfc Member

There is a really great tutorial here on youtube too.

So much info on the net causing lots of misinformation