1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release DarkRP 2.5.X Tool Set -- Simple Shipment and Class Creator (CMD)

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by Foxfire, Jan 24, 2014.

?

What other features would you like this to have?

1. Add multiple weapon and player model support

27 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. Better interface

12 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

Fox's DarkRP 2.5.X Tool Set!
    Includes: Shipment and Class Creator!

I've created these simple batch files that simply generate a text document with a custom Shipment or Class. Simply answer the questions it asks you and it will save the .txt file to your desktop. Simple as that!

Instructions
    ----------------------------------------------
    1. All you have to do is extract the folder to your desired location and run the DarkRP Tools.bat and follow the easy on screen directions.
    2. That's it! Wasn't that easy?

Help and Support
    If you have any problems, wither it be with bugs or issues, please leave a comment or email me. You can find my email in the README.txt document.

Known Problems
    Class Creator:
    At the current moment, you can only add one of the following to each class:
    -- Starting Weapons
    -- Player Model​

Attached Files:

2. KoZ

KoZ Member

What's the point in this? Making jobs and shipments for DarkRP isn't hard in any way. If people can't figure out name = "" and entity = "" they shouldn't be running a server.

MikeFozzyBear likes this.
  3. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

Well why not? I was bored and made and thought it would be share it on the forum.

4. KoZ

KoZ Member

Very true, it's good work either way.

5. LegalLime

LegalLime New Member

It may be easy but atleast he is releasing stuff to help :D

Thanks for this, im going to use it to teach some new developers.

6. Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ New Member

Yeah, even though I already know how to edit DarkRP, I'll most likely find this much easier xD

7. Aarondc7

Aarondc7 New Member

Very Nice File. I will use this to start teaching developers how to make Classes and Shipments. 10/10!