1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

[DarkRP] Classmaker by XQuantumForceX

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by XQuantumForceX, Sep 16, 2014.

1. XQuantumForceX

XQuantumForceX New Member

Oblivion
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy my DarkRP Classmaker!

Please do not upload anywhere else.
    v1.0.0.1

Credits
    • XQuantumForceX - Programming
    • MasterChief4256 - Suggestions/Beta Tester
    Links:
    Goto Website to download - http://oblivion.1apps.com/darkrpclassmaker.html
    Images
    When you open the program it should look similar to this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  2. Derek Peanuts

Derek Peanuts Member

Very good for People starting off with .lua coding also a good learning tool too,haven't tested it myself but from the screenshots it looks good This could go in Help or Tutorials though I think if you want more people to know about it i would love you to get credited for your work or who Evers work this is

Ps, If it's a Addon I could go in the New Addons part then you would get a lot of credit for it hopefully

Yours sincerely
    Derek Peanuts

3. XQuantumForceX

Thank you very much, my computer broke down so if there is any bugs i cannot fix them but hopefully i will get it fixed.

And its not an addon its an exe file.

4. Derek Peanuts

Derek Peanuts Member

Ok,i found something like this on this DarkRP forum but it wasn't done,but still love the work

5. XQuantumForceX

Thanks! Well mine is done but i just saying if there any bugs, I can't fix anythng and my computer is getting fixed as we speak (it was a hard drive fail)

6. Derek Peanuts

Derek Peanuts Member

One last question is it compatible with ULX or FAdmin? For the part who can Use it.

7. XQuantumForceX

Well all the program does is gives the code and u can edit the code all u want, And it should be compatible with both.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  8. Derek Peanuts

Derek Peanuts Member

9. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Is the lua file like actually DarkRP.createjob?

Is cause like my hobo job is having a problem and I have no idea what's wrong

The whole jobs file has been re-written, and still same exact line, and it doesn't seem to work. Because of that, all my custom jobs don't show up, only the default ones

Nor does anything else I've put