1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Darkrp Gamemode has to sort out non Roleplay darkrp servers

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by Fhanrec GGS.SX, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Fhanrec GGS.SX

Fhanrec GGS.SX New Member

Too many wants to role play, but servers dont specify if their servers are Roleplay Friendly.

For instance i made a food shop with no money printers, no raidables (food was not a raidables on the server), just pure roleplay, then the regular players of the server does a raid and wanting to kill me due to their pvp/TDM hungry playstyle.
    Another incident where a guy roleplaying as a drug Cartel on which i joined him, we gather guys who then appears to be new to the server and we got diverse jobs on the building. Every 10 minutes or less people are breaking in to the building we have less raidables that arent worth it, but they still keep on breaking in and attempting us to kill we manage to get a player to play as stripper lol. one guy manage to kill all of us as he were raiding a police checkpoint fully geared lmao, and the next time he came back with his friend and succesfully got all the worthless raidables. We just then continue roleplaying dispite what happened.
    Servers on darkrp gamemode had to be sort out specifiying what really they are. are they RP friendly server or non rp server/ "semi-rp"

2. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Well this is up to the server owners / people who build their servers. It's the server owners who allow it.
    There's a category for hardcore which I think is ClockWork or idk what they're called but they're out there. Most of the darkrp servers now are like that unfortunately but that is up the server owners control not the developer. Plus it's garry's mod.