1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

darkrp hobby

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by BusterXlista 2015, Oct 18, 2019.

1. BusterXlista 2015

BusterXlista 2015 New Member

[​IMG]

the rule list:
    [​IMG]

-------------------- ------------------- ---------------------------

darkrp hobby is a server with a name that had been psychologically adapted to my behaviours so that i can focus on creating and fixing the server's creation aftermath problems, it had worked for months with long breaks that amount up to 1 week because i just wanted to play cookie clicker games, they're fun and hooky

the server consist of one primary way to earn money and that is to mine at the local mine, using those money to purchase foods in the 3 digit numbers to stay away from death with encouragement to do so from the -999999999999999 walletremoval in amount

i drew every artwork myself and tried my best to patch in bugs and errors i've found within forced gameplay experience with my brother, he keeps on trying to making his wallet infinite with cash, but i deleted his money

i am glad to have done this for more than 4 years, i've learned a bit quite through hundreds of darkrp related researches that can relate to how societies works, economical changes and other things that i cannot confidently say from ignorance of the English language

digsby was a valuable insert into the world, he has been made the chieftain of his island, no one lives with him and he is by far the first mass-serial killer on this world with an impressive quota of over 20 kills

[​IMG]

thanks for reading, i suppose

- BusterZlista
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 18, 2019 ---
    it is approaching halloween.