1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

DARKRP IS A TERRIBLE GAMEMODE FULL OF CHILDREN

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by Radical Larry, Dec 4, 2018.

?

Should people be punished over 1 little mistake every single time

1. People make mistakes, we don't need to harass someone everytime they make a mistake

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I hate humans, even if you drop a pen you deserve jail time.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Radical Larry

Radical Larry New Member

I have SEVEREL TIMES tried to get into it and as much fun as some of the roles are the people on this community have made it impossible to get into, every single sever is full of whiny brats who immediately call an admin because someone did something they didnt like, every single game i played the admins never agree with the pussy who is mad because they died once but with darkrp it seems the admins are either 10 year olds or in love with the other 10 year olds even if they sound 30 years old they seem to act 10 and agree that its fair to ruin someones fun for 10+ min for 1 quick death or 1 quick mistake or i didnt drop dead when you said bang.

SHORT VERSION
    Admins are encouraging childish behavior by immediately ruining someones fun for 10+ min for 1 little complaint from a 10 year old usually, this is discouraging to new players who are ripped from their fun for *Not following the 300 lines of rules on every server* as its would be like real life police pulling you over checking your car and if they found something and throw you in jail for the complaint that you dropped something on the ground, you all intimidate players you all waste time, and if no admins existed i wouldnt be surprised if more players played the game mode though well never know as just like me some are not playing darkrp ever again as these childish abusive overprotective parents of a admins ruin your experience.

2. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

What else are you angry about?

Pab14567 and Quangasaurusrex like this.
  3. Welcome to the internet, Gmod, and DARKRP. How about find another server or not play darkrp.

problem solved.