Hello! I have a problem with DarkRP, and I'd like need help with that problem. In general it's like that when you start a game (no matter if you're a single player or a multiplayer) on any map, my whole console becomes flooded with a message: Warning! A net message (DarkRP_InitializeVars) is already started! Discarding in favor of the new message! (DarkRP_InitializeVars) [DarkRP] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_entityvars.lua:86: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil) 1. pairs - [C]:-1 2. sendDarkRPVars - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_entityvars.lua:86 3. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_entityvars.lua:102 4. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:54 I tried everything I could to get rid of it: reinstalling DarkRP, installing DarkRP from github, verifying the integrity of Garry's mod files, but nothing worked. It is also worth mentioning that when I enter a some DarkRP server, it all works as it should. I will also attach 2 screenshots so you can see what my console looks like. Thank you for all your help. --- Double Post Merged, Apr 22, 2019 --- Alright, I found solution myself. I just had to reinstall my DarkRP-modification file. Now everything works.