1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release DarkRP - Realistic Pickpocketing Swep

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by Sir Klutch, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Trackster

Trackster Member

alright, i put it back in the server tomorrow. and well we have a handcuff addon..but theres several XD so which one you mean

2. computer22

computer22 Community Staff Staff Member Server Owner

@Sir Klutch please upload a copy of the script and screenshots to the forum. Thanks.

3. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Not going to bother. The usage of external links from reputable sites should be more than enough. Not being rude here in anyway, but I am not going to bother to take screenshots and upload them. You guys do not allow the upload of media .mp4 file extensions or else I would've taken that route. If you could allow us to upload .mp4 files that would be great and I would be more than willing to upload both the media and file to the forum. Feel free to just take this post down if you must. Nonetheless, welcome back after being a ghost for so long.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  4. Mr.Chefir

Mr.Chefir New Member

How to remove the useless effect after theft?