1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

DarkRP Server Help:

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by taigA [Tie-Guh], Oct 1, 2017.

1. taigA [Tie-Guh]

taigA [Tie-Guh] New Member

Hey,

I've been coming across an error that I can't seem to fix no matter what I do. I have been trying to make a HogwartsRP through the darkrpmodification addon, but everytime I launch my server, upon switching to the darkrp gamemode, and joining, it doesn't launch with dark. It launches as sandbox, which I can't see how it makes sense. I have reinstalled my darkrp server files about 7 times, which didn't help either.
    The error I have been getting, states that my cl_init.lua file is missing, and upon going to the location it stated, the file is most definitely there.

Please help :)

2. Aireesan

Aireesan New Member

-gamemode darkrp?

3. taigA [Tie-Guh]

taigA [Tie-Guh] New Member

It wasn't that, I figured it out a little bit ago though, so basically I had to (in the properties of my srcds.exe shortcut) put +gamemode darkrp. For some reason it won't work any other way.