1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

DarkRP Settings Help

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by ichickenwafflei, Jun 27, 2019.

1. ichickenwafflei

ichickenwafflei New Member

So I have a few questions that I need help with and Ill list them out, if you guys can help me that would be much appreciated!
    1. How do I set preset laws of the land?
    2. How do I disable autopick up?
    whenever someone walks over a weapon it automatically picks it up for them, I want this disabled.

2. FireWolf

FireWolf Member

3. ichickenwafflei

Do you know howto fix this issue, everytime I die I drop my items and they reappear in spawn.

4. FireWolf

FireWolf Member

So one of these commands?:
    -- dropmoneyondeath - Enable/disable whether people drop money on death.
    GM.Config.dropmoneyondeath = false
    -- droppocketarrest - Enable/disable whether people drop the stuff in their pockets when they get arrested.
    GM.Config.droppocketarrest = false
    -- droppocketdeath - Enable/disable whether people drop the stuff in their pockets when they die.
    GM.Config.droppocketdeath = false
    -- dropweapondeath - Enable/disable whether people drop their current weapon when they die.
    GM.Config.dropweapondeath = false
    -- Whether players can drop the weapons they spawn with.
    GM.Config.dropspawnedweapons = false

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about as "items" is too vague. Do you mean the stuff in your pockets? Do you mean the weapons you acquire from spawn or the weapons you get from a gun dealer? Etc, etc.

5. ichickenwafflei

so I killed myself & I spawn in with nothing and this is by the spawn, my items.
    https://gyazo.com/dcb7d3a0f7881734ac4a204a395ee40e
    this is my issue.

6. FireWolf

FireWolf Member

Does this occur with next to no addons on the server?

7. ichickenwafflei

Issue is fixed :D I basically got a dev to script a new one for me.