1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release DarkRP Vending Machine

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by KoZ, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Main_Fighter

Main_Fighter New Member

Hello,
    If you still provide support for this, I am having a issue on my server where the vending machine will say that the players can't afford the soda and the soda isn't giving out the health and hunger.
    This happens every say 15 - 30 minutes and when I go and reupload the sv_vendingmachine.lua it fixes itself only to do the same thing again after 15 - 30 minutes.

I can't figure out if it was me not installing it properly or something. Do you think you could help?

- Sorry if I'm bumping an old thread.

- Main

2. KoZ

KoZ Member

I'm aware of this problem and will work on fixing it today.

3. AustinH

AustinH Member

Nice to see KoZ fixing it up ;) Will use when it's patched! :D

4. Doctor Jew

Doctor Jew New Member

Hey KoZ, everything was working fine until all of a sudden nobody could afford sodas? The config file has it set at 25. In game I have like 9 billion and I still couldn't afford it.

5. TheMCBros99

TheMCBros99 New Member

Hey KoZ, the can't afford is still an issue.

6. KoZ

KoZ Member

Well I found out what the problem was. Should be fixed for good now.

7. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Mind posting the Github link/ commit to it ?

8. TheMCBros99

TheMCBros99 New Member

9. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

I meant the commit

10. KoZ

KoZ Member

For people experience configuration problems, please remember this update using a whole new configuration and requires a fresh install. Remove the old addon and replace it with the new commit.

11. Chicken2Nite

Chicken2Nite New Member

When I restart the server, the vending machines work, but after some time they stop working and require a server or map restart. Although, i've been using the permaprops tool on the vending machines to save them to the map. Only because using the vectors and such isn't very accurate and I can't easily position/precision the vending machines exactly where I want them. If using the permaprops tool is causing this issue, can you possibly update the addon so we are able to spawn our own via Q menu and save them with a command or something? Thanks.

12. KoZ

KoZ Member

Sorry for the delayed response. Were you by any chance using the new commit commit or the old one?

13. Ronsan

Ronsan New Member

When I try to use the soda machine on my server I get this error in the console. The machine seems to stop working at a random time and then this error comes up.

[ERROR] addons/darkrpvendingmachine-master/lua/entities/rp_vendingmachine/init.lua:36: attempt to index field 'config' (a nil value)
    1. unknown - addons/darkrpvendingmachine-master/lua/entities/rp_vendingmachine/init.lua:36

14. KoZ

KoZ Member

Finally someone gives me a proper error to look at.

15. KoZ

KoZ Member

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  16. Beta Knight

Beta Knight New Member

dont give hunger

17. KoZ

KoZ Member

That's because you didn't enable it.
    Code (Text):
    vm.config.enablehunger        = false
    Set that to true in the configuration.

18. sergun26

sergun26 New Member

Code (Text):
    [ERROR] addons/darkrpvendingmachine-master/lua/entities/rp_vendingmachine/init.l
    ua:81: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
      1. pairs - [C]:-1
       2. fn - addons/darkrpvendingmachine-master/lua/entities/rp_vendingmachine/ini
    t.lua:81
        3. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:179

[ERROR] addons/darkrpvendingmachine-master/lua/entities/rp_soda/init.lua:41: att
    empt to index field 'config' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - addons/darkrpvendingmachine-master/lua/entities/rp_soda/init.lua:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  19. Martin

Martin New Member

Thank you alot for this Script.
    I now use it on my own Server. It's really nice if you don't have a cook.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 25, 2015 ---
    I found a bug, after about an hour the the system start to stuck. Soda cans are not usable.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015