1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

"[DarkRP] Your data has not been loaded yet"

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by [PHNX] Mark, May 28, 2016.

1. [PHNX] Mark

[PHNX] Mark Member

Ok so basically I am almost done with my darkrp server, but every time someone else (that is not me) tries to become a job they get this message:

"[DarkRP] Your data has not been loaded yet. Please wait.[DarkRP] If this persists, try rejoining or contacting an admin."

I dont know how to fix it, please help me

2. Bo98

Bo98 Moderator Staff Member Contributor

Check for any Lua errors in the server console (at any point from server load to when a job change is attempted).

3. i got the same and the lua error is this

[ERROR] gamemodes/halorp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23: attempt to index local 'jobTable' (a nil value)
    1. Call - gamemodes/halorp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23
    2. unknown - gamemodes/halorp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:62

[ERROR] gamemodes/halorp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23: attempt to index local 'jobTable' (a nil value)
    1. Call - gamemodes/halorp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23
    2. unknown - gamemodes/halorp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:62

4. jfif

jfif New Member

That looks like your mysql database got rekt