1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

DigitalSapphire DarkRP

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by TypicalRookie, May 10, 2019.

1. TypicalRookie

TypicalRookie Active Member

[​IMG]

Server IP Address: 185.193.37.42
    Steam Group
    Discord

Hi, thanks for checking out my server introduction! I recently started my DarkRP server and would love for people to come play. DigitalSapphire DarkRP is what I call a "semi-lawless" server. It takes inspiration from this guide about how a server should be run. Players are encouraged to have fun and roleplay how they would like. If you want to be corrupt, go right ahead! We only have a very short rule list that's just meant to keep things fair for everyone and things like NLR/FearRP don't really exist here.

[​IMG]

I have a couple of cool addons for the server (should only take about 90 seconds on your first connection to play). You go into third person and not see through walls. We use the classic Mad Cows CS:S guns. The City Mayor has the power to control the local economy and can use city funds to buy upgrades for Government employees. Fires will randomly spark around the city when there are activate Fire Fighters. The Atmos weather and day and night cycle is active. We have most of the regularly expect job classes, but we encourage you to play
    outside of what the job description says if you would like.

[​IMG]

Building is a core aspect of Gmod, so building is a core aspect on DigitalSapphire.
    We have a pretty good prop limit and allow you to build basically anywhere reasonable.
    You can play with ragdolls and even spawn the playable piano.

[​IMG]

Thank you for reading my server introduction! ;)
    See you on DigitalSapphire!​

Last edited: May 12, 2019