1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Donator only Jobs and Printers?

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by pvtpuffball, Oct 15, 2013.

1. pvtpuffball

pvtpuffball New Member

Since the player.lua file is gone, and what not, how do i make donator jobs that don't dissapear?
    This was the old code that went in player.lua to fix it, but what to do with it now?
    Code (Text):
    if t == TEAM_HITMAN and !self:IsUserGroup("donator") and not self:IsSuperAdmin() and not self:IsAdmin()

then GAMEMODE:Notify(self, 1, 4, string.format("This job is donator only!"))

return

end
    Also with Entities I have the same problem, this is the code I use:
    Code (Text):
    customCheck = function(ply) return ply:IsUserGroup("donator") or ply:IsUserGroup("operator") or ply:IsUserGroup("vip") or ply:IsAdmin() end
    How do I make it so they are always there but say "Donator only printer" ???

2. TypicalRookie

TypicalRookie Active Member

Code (Text):
    customCheck = function(ply) return CLIENT or ply:CheckGroup("donator") end,
    Putting the CLIENT part will show everyone the job, but they wont be able to switch to it unless they have the right group.

The ply:CheckGroup("donator") would let donators, and any rank that inherits from it switch to it. (If your using ULX)

Code (Text):
    CustomCheckFailMsg = "You need to be a donator to use this job!"
    That will simply tell people why they cant have the job or whatever.

3. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

There's an option in the f4 menu now too.

TypicalRookie likes this.