1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Door Groups not working right

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by =HD= Veyron, Jan 24, 2016.

1. =HD= Veyron

=HD= Veyron New Member

I created a new Cops and Mayor only door group so i could some of my new law enforcement jobs to it and it isnt working it stays at the default ones for example my swat cant unlock pd doors only the default can even though i have swat added heres the doorgroup i made AddDoorGroup("Cops and Mayor only", TEAM_SWAT, TEAM_MAYOR, TEAM_POLICE, TEAM_CHIEF)

2. System

System Active Member

Not 100% sure if this would be the cause of your issue but ensure that your TEAM_SWAT or any other custom job you want to be belong to the government to have the
    Code (Text):
    chief = true,
    In jobs.lua

Also i hope you've edited the doorgroups.lua in darkrpmodification and not touched the corefiles

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  3. =HD= Veyron

=HD= Veyron New Member

yeah i edited the darkrp modification but i dont think ive touched core files yet i dont really know how to get there

4. Feldma

Feldma Member

Editing core files? Why would you need to edit core files?

The issue you are having is that you haven't disabled the default doorgroup, which overrides the one you created.
    You can disable the default one by going to darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_config/disabled_defaults.lua, scrolling down to the door groups section.
    You would change
    to
    EDIT: Also, you don't need to add chief = true to any of the jobs.

5. =HD= Veyron

=HD= Veyron New Member

i did change that but it didnt work

6. Feldma

Feldma Member

Attach your disabled defaults file, and your door group file.

Also, are you getting any errors?

7. Bigmoney

Bigmoney New Member

hi im having the same problem but with my firefighters

Attached Files:

8. jdhart10

jdhart10 New Member

here fixed version use https://csite.io/tools it helps alot

Attached Files: