1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

drawing custom text on a door for a hud in GLUA?

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Chumbis19, May 21, 2020 at 10:16 AM.

1. Chumbis19

Chumbis19 New Member

So i wanna know how to draw custom text on a door in gmod for Darkrp / HUD?

Also with removing the default darkrp door text?

If someone could explain this to me in detail that would be amazing.

Thank you
    Chumbis20

2. ohbs76

ohbs76 New Member

Well, most huds on gmodstore replaces the text on gmod door.

3. Chumbis19

Chumbis19 New Member

Good one kid lmfao
    so annoying honestly

like i came here to get help some or learn about what im trying to find
    and then you wanna post something dumb on my profile

4. ohbs76

ohbs76 New Member

Hilariously toxic and disgusting behavior. Literally going through my profile and comment some toxic comment on my post because I made one little obvious statement. I found an addon that allows you to customize the text on doors but I am not willing to share it with you now. Get a life and have a nice day.

5. Chumbis19

Chumbis19 New Member

fucking so annoying man, yeah f*** off you little f****** disease

I didn't come here for a simple f****** answer, unlike you toxic f****** whore shit
    --- Double Post Merged, May 21, 2020 at 11:05 PM ---
    You are just annoying and started this whole thing and guess what now i might be banned bc you wanted to start something, Is it bc you have no life mate?

wait maybe you CANT USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN, you fucking shithead. Quit posting bullshit on peoples post man, you have no idea what you are doing and why you are here Mr. I know it all

6. ohbs76

ohbs76 New Member

Someone is mad.

7. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

Brilliant foresight. Surprising, given that the assumed reason is off by quite a bit.
    Bye.