1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

[ENG] Trap Role Play

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by CReck, Jan 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. CReck

CReck New Member

This is the new server I've recently put together. It's your life and you choose what to do. It's a large map with a medium amount of add-ons. I've selected addons that I think work pretty well together. Most of the time any issues you have with other players can be settled. At the moment I don't have any sort of donation system up but I'm hoping if people like the concept of what I'm doing with this server, they'll donate and give me a better reason to copy it into a standalone game in unity. The server is very new and there are going to be many updates done to it. I hope you guys enjoy it!
    [​IMG]
    Jobs:
    Citizens:
    • Citizen
      • The Citizen is the most basic level of society you can hold besides being a hobo. You have no specific role in city life.
    • Bank Owner
      • Manage the bank, depending on the laws you can own money printers
    • Bank Security
      • Secure the bank, depending on the laws you can own money printers
    • Radio Host
      • Secure the bank, depending on the laws you can own money printers
    • Gun Dealer
      • A Gun Dealer is the only person who can sell guns to other people. Make sure you aren't caught selling illegal firearms to the public! You might get arrested!
    • Hobo
      • The lowest member of society. Everybody laughs at you. You have no home. Beg for your food and money. Sing for everyone who passes to get money. Make your own wooden home somewhere in a corner or outside someone else's door
    Criminals:
    • Gang Leader
      • The Gang Leader is the boss of the criminals in the city. With his power, he coordinates the gangsters and forms an efficient crime organization. He has the ability to break into houses by using a lockpick. The Mob boss possesses the ability to unarrest you.
    • Gangster
      • The lowest person in crime. A gangster generally works for the Gang Leader who runs the crime family. The Gang Leader sets your agenda and you follow it or you might be punished.
    • Cannabis Cultivator
      • Grow Dank & sell that shit.
    • Terrorist
      • You Sell heavy shit to Gang members and blow other people up.
    • Rapist
      • You rape people. Nasty fuck. Don't Rape in spawn. It's against the rules. If you get too close to someone, they'll probably shoot you.
    Emergency Services:
    • Police
      • The protector of every citizen that lives in the city. You have the power to arrest criminals and protect innocents. Hit a player with your arrest baton to put them in jail. Bash a player with a stunstick and they may learn to obey the law. The Battering Ram can break down the door of a criminal, with a warrant for their arrest. The Battering Ram can also unfreeze frozen props (if enabled). Type /wanted <name> to alert the public to the presence of a criminal.
    • Police Cheif
      • The Chief is the leader of the Civil Protection unit. Coordinate the police force to enforce law in the city. Hit a player with arrest baton to put them in jail. Bash a player with a stunstick and they may learn to obey the law. The Battering Ram can break down the door of a criminal, with a warrant for his/her arrest. Type /wanted <name> to alert the public to the presence of a criminal. Type /jailpos to set the Jail Position
    • General Emergency Services
      • You Stick with the police and Heal them as needed. You travel with them and they travel with you.
    • Mayor
      • The Mayor of the city creates laws to govern the city. If you are the mayor you may create and accept warrants. Type /wanted <name> to warrant a player. Type /jailpos to set the Jail Position. Type /lockdown initiate a lockdown of the city. Everyone must be inside during a lockdown. The cops patrol the area. /unlockdown to end a lockdown