1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Epicureanism Lawless RP

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by Mero Furuya, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Mero Furuya

Mero Furuya New Member

Hi everyone, this is a custom darkrp server that I've been working with a friend of mine. Most of the addons on the server are created by us. The big theme of the server is no or less admin involvement. That is to say, the admin will be not be pulling you with their physgun every time you kill someone. It is the job of the police to handle RDM. The server is still in development. The server IP is 66.70.214.145:27015. Our discord link is https://discord.gg/p3P9hHP. I've listed the features that we have so far.

Features:

Cop/Mayor System

• Mayor elections every 45 minutes

• Mayor can be impeached by a majority vote

• Only the mayor is capable of promoting/demoting a police chief

• Only the police chief is capable of promoting/demoting a cop
    Unique NLR System

• Players are teleported to a room to wait out their death timer. This gives a penalty for dying.
    Damage System

• Players bleed when shot

• Players move slower when shot in their legs

• Players drop their weapons when shot in their hands
    Guncrafting

• Gundealers must by components to build guns from the general market dealer

• The components are placed on a table to build the gun of their choice
    Lockpicking

• Ammo-based lockpicking system which has a 25% chance of success
    Cooking

• Interactive chef job where the player has to physically place an ingredient on the stove to begin the cooking process
    Building

• Props are bought from the f4 menu with money

• Props are destructible

• Door Stool, we don't want fading door because of the abuse it can bring

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019