1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Error Sourcebans

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by GuachoForro, Jan 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. GuachoForro

GuachoForro New Member

Hi im here because idk if AnotherULXSBanModule is working or i made a mistake
    everytime i try to connect to the database show this error

[MYSQL] Connection dogamers_smbansuser:dogamers_scbans@195.195.195.195:3306 failed. ERROR: Access denied for user 'dogamers_smbansuser'@'195.5.5.10' (using password: YES)

[ERROR] addons/anotherulxsbanmodule/lua/ulx/modules/sban.lua:360: attempt to index upvalue 'database_sban' (a nil value)
    1. fn - addons/anotherulxsbanmodule/lua/ulx/modules/sban.lua:360
    2. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:109

[SBAN][Init] ServerID: 1

ULib queue error: addons/anotherulxsbanmodule/lua/ulx/modules/sban.lua:360: attempt to index upvalue 'database_sban' (a nil value)

and this is the config of sbans
    <removed by mod>
    help please

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2018
  2. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

I removed the link to the Lua code you posted. It contains all connection details, including a password to your database. Change your database password and all other places where you use that password as soon as possible.

The issue by the way is that either username or password are incorrect. Nevertheless the point above still applies. Change the db password and all other places where you use the password.

3. GuachoForro

GuachoForro New Member

whut ? there are expamples i put in, are all fake passwords and fake db

4. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Well, he was not aware that they were fake. I would make sure to clarify that next time.

5. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

Even looking back at it they don't look fake.