1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

F4 Menu full of black and purple checkers

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Mats Ernert, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Mats Ernert

Mats Ernert New Member

So i had no problem with the F4 menu before and now suddently it is messed, I only see purple and black checkers all over the menu, i can see abit but not much. It looks fine for other players but not for me suddently, It looks like the picture i upload:

upload_2013-10-27_14-46-51.png

2. Lash0ck

Lash0ck New Member

If you recently re-installed Garry's Mod or deleted your download folder and haven't joined a server with DarkRP content on it's fast download server or have not downloaded it yourself then that will happen.

3. Mats Ernert

Mats Ernert New Member

it seems to be that my darkrpderma.png is messed up somehow and i can't find out how to fix it.

4. Suspeccct

Suspeccct Member

Make sure that the content folder for DarkRP is in your FastDL, if you don't have FastDL and run the downloads off the server than it should download it for your. If you have downloaded it than go find where it has been downloaded to and delete it and let it download again.

5. Mats Ernert

Mats Ernert New Member

I'm using Daemonservers ( really great host ) but i wonder, how do i synch it with FastDL? How do i synch Dark RP with FastDL?

6. Mats Ernert

Mats Ernert New Member

Please close this thread, its fixed.