1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

fLawless - A Lawless DarkRP experience

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by [RED] AlpineTheGreat, Feb 6, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Are you tired of 12 year old kids being staff or owner on DarkRP servers that have as many rules as Dungeons and Dragons? Tired of being kicked if you look at a staff member the wrong way? fLawless DarkRP is for you! Here at fLawless we ditched the whole 100 rules system to bring you DarkRP the way it was meant to be played. That means no more having to announce every single fucking thing that you do, or getting banned for shooting some one in the toe.

[​IMG]

ok, this seems interesting, what else do you have to offer?

Hotloading
    No more staring at a loading screen and listen to shit nightcore music while Garry’s Mod forcefully downloads 200+ addons from a terribly crafted DarkRP collection.

No Admin sits
    I’ve been through my fair share of cringe worthy admin sits with kids young enough to be mine. The only reason you’ll see an admin and a player talking on a roof is if the player has a genuine question.

Donor ranks
    On this server there is only one donor rank, and it’s only there if you want to support us, or buy us virtual dinner.

Does this sound like something you would like to try?
    Here’s our IP: play.golemnetwork.net or 142.44.236.100:27015

2. Sam 3

Sam 3 New Member

Hey! I played on your old server around 2 years ago, this man knows how to make good servers! *cough* unless he decides to change this to TTT again *cough*

3. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

I actually fucking love this introduction thread. Well done!

@(FPtje) Atheos

4. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

Fuck yeah fewer rules