1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

For My Fellow DarkRP Players

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by atmiz47, Apr 12, 2019.

1. atmiz47

atmiz47 New Member

Hello fellow players,

As many of you may know and have experienced, this current era of DarkRP servers are lacking what made them so special in the glory days.

Me and my team are currently working on compiling data which we will use to improve your gaming experience on DarkRP gaming servers. Once we have processed the data that we collect, we plan on releasing a detailed report on our findings to the public so that any person may use the information to the benefit of their own community or server!

The link below will take you to a survey which takes less that 2 minutes to complete (seriously!), thank you for taking the time to read this, and we look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Here: DarkRP Questionnare

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    WhiteHat likes this.
  2. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

Brett likes this.
  3. atmiz47

atmiz47 New Member

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    Brett likes this.
  4. Inspector Kishou

Inspector Kishou New Member

Euphoria Networks is interested in participating in this and would love to be educated. Please do contact us back so we may discuss and maybe even lend a hand by giving you some of our own data. Cheers!

5. atmiz47

atmiz47 New Member

Contact me via discord, add me @ atmiz47#6601