1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

GamersR'us DarkRP & Deathrun

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by Jordon, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Jordon

Jordon New Member

Hello there everyone;
    I'm bringing my amazing couminity for you to be apart of & to grow as well as interact with us, Currently we have 2 Garry's mod servers.
    One of them is in Deathrun & the other one is in DarkRP. Please see down below on how amazing our servers&Staff are.
    DarkRP:
    :white_check_mark: Friendly Staff, We assure that our server's staff are fully trained & all friendly.
    :white_check_mark: Amazing Addons, We pride ourself in bringing you guys the best addons so you can have fun & Keep Coming back.
    :white_check_mark: FastDL, All of our new connections should only take 5 minutes of your time then you're in the fun!
    :white_check_mark: TDM Cars,
    Deathrun:
    :white_check_mark: 24/7 Minecraft
    :white_check_mark: Amazing Addons, Such as TTT Weapons & Dective Weapons. Did I mention we have a SPARTAN KICK?
    :white_check_mark: Friendly Staff, We assure you that all of our staff are fully trained & friendly to deal with.
    :white_check_mark: FastDL, All of our amazing addons should only take you 6 minutes maximuim to join in on the fun!
    Overall: We try our very best to bring out the best content for our lovely players, I'd really appreciate it if you could join our Discord server to find out more!
    https://discord.gg/2EXt4T