1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Getting a ReadType error how do I fix it?

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Sgt Cheesepuffs, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Sgt Cheesepuffs

Sgt Cheesepuffs New Member

Code (Text):

[ERROR] lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:182: net.ReadType: Couldn't read type 16
      1. error - [C]:-1
       2. ReadType - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:182
        3. ReadType - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:121
         4. ReadType - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:124
          5. ReadType - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:124
           6. ReadTable - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:124
            7. func - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/client/cl_util.lua:9
             8. unknown - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:32

I checked what #7 says but all it says is
    local args = net.ReadTable()

How do i fix this?

2. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

Have you updated you DarkRP if you haven't got the newest version already? You can get the latest version here: https://github.com/FPtje/DarkRP (Get it from there and no where els)
    If that is not the case, it could be some of your addons causing the error. Try looking through your addons or updating you addons.
    You also could of stuffed up some code somewhere.

3. Sgt Cheesepuffs

Then it might be an addon maybe, because I downloaded the DarkRP SVN through the server host I use,

4. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member

Yeah maybe, you might of stuffed up a config file or something. How many addons do you have that are configurable?

5. Sgt Cheesepuffs

About 6 I believe maybe more. I'm away from my computer atm so i can't check.

[EG] Phoenix likes this.