1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Glitch with shipments crates

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Pierouge[Geek's Darkrp], Aug 29, 2018.

1. Darkrp 2.7.0 on ubuntu 16.04
    When I spawn a crate of weapons, the crate floats and I can get through without being able to recover the weapon, I have an error message:

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/entities/entities/spawned_shipment/init.lua:21: Tried to use a NULL physics object!
    1. Wake - [C]:-1
    2. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/entities/entities/spawned_shipment/init.lua:21
    3. Spawn - [C]:-1
    4. callback - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_purchasing.lua:176
    5. callback - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/chat/sv_chat.lua:17
    6. RP_PlayerChat - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/chat/sv_chat.lua:78
    7. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/chat/sv_chat.lua:142

I don't think it's from css content because i've restored css content that was working !
    Help me please !

2. cj2tech

cj2tech Member

It sounds like its not mounting correctly i would check \garrysmod\cfg\mount.cfg is correct

3. It is, i've verified

4. [AG] EFEX03

[AG] EFEX03 New Member

Try changing the model of shipments to a default HL2 model. If the problem fixes itself then you know it's from CSS content. If not then try reinstalling the shipments entity. If you changed the model of the shipment be careful it's not an effect or something. Hope this helps!