1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release GMarket - Online Marketplace

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by jaksam1074, Nov 4, 2019.

1. jaksam1074

jaksam1074 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This script adds to DarkRP an online marketplace where players can buy and sell weapons and entities. When a player buys something, it will be automatically delivered in player's mailbox so he can easily take the package.

Features
    • Tablet where player can buy items.
    • Mailbox where player receives items.
    • GPrime, a service that player can buy from the tablet, and it gives to a client exclusive benefits.
    • A seller that can be saved permanently on the map with a simple command (gmarket_savepos).
    • Pre-configured items to sell.
    • Players can buy items even when the item's seller is offline.

Configuration
    You can configure the script by modifying lua/autorun/sh_gmarket_config.lua and lua/autorun/sh_gmarket_language.lua

Credits

Thanks for the icons to Smashicons from www.flaticon.com and Freepik from www.flaticon.com
    Thanks for the SWEP help to "SWEP Construction Kit" by Clavus
    Thanks for the font nasalization-rg to Raymond Larabie

This is my first script that I release, I hope you like it.

I would really appreciate if you rate this also on Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1903277321

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019 at 8:38 PM
  2. FearBomber

FearBomber New Member

sounds good, any preview pictutes or video available? (sounds a bit like in world of warcraft)

3. jaksam1074

jaksam1074 New Member

I edited the post, now there are pictures and a video tutorial that shows how to sell a weapon