1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Having Problems making guns/shipments job only :(

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Assassin71_ZA, Feb 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Assassin71_ZA

Assassin71_ZA New Member

Hey Oakes,
    Maby I'm dumb or this is broken -_- but I'm unable to set a shipment/weapon to be TEAM_GUN ONLY .... just a basic thing that use to work .... so I just downloaded the latest DarkRP and the latest darkrp modification Haven't changed a thing ... orait .... before I had a FULLY configured shipment.lua but Any job can buy them "-_-" except pistols not even TEAM_GUN ..... so I backed up everything and deleted darkrp and the modification addon to try and find my problem but THEN saw that even by default anyone can buy weapons even tho its set to TEAM_GUN -_- checked that in the darkrp original files (DID not EDIT anything there) just checked.

So Anyone that can just put my ass on the right path? or is this DarkRP itself.
    NOTE* There are NO Lua errors in console :)
    Thanks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 21, 2017 ---
    Hold it xD .... saw this

Q: Why is my shipment's 'seperate'/'separate' field ignoring the 'allowed' field?
    A: You need to set GM.Config.restrictbuypistol to true.

Gona try that xD

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  2. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Yes, restricting buy pistol will resolve your issue.